Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DIY Desktop Dry Erase Board


I've been slowly glamming out my cubicle at work (coming soon!) and ran to the dollar store on my lunch break.  I swear I can walk into the dollar store without a sole purpose and out of no where I am hit with a wave of DIY ideas.

I decided to go with a blue, silver, and grey theme for my work space to go with my grey and white chevron border.  I checked out the picture frames at the dollar store since I have absolutely no photos up, and grabbed a few silver ones.

I walked past the office supply section and found packaged blue glitter paper staring at me.  One of the frames in my hand was a little bigger than your average 4 x 6 photo paper, and from there on out I knew exactly what I was going to do.  I grabbed a 3 pack of dry erase markers and checked out.

When I got back to work, my project obviously could not wait.  It took me under 5 minutes to make this fab Dry Erase Board, and the best part is that I spent $3 total.


My 3 magnetic dry erase markers are looking all cute stuck to my desk drawers, and the packaged blue glitter paper ended up being a pack of three, so who knows what I'll think of next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment