Top Social

DIY Desktop Dry Erase Board

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I've been slowly glamming out my cubicle at work (coming soon!) and ran to the dollar store on my lunch break.  I swear I can walk into the dollar store without a sole purpose and out of no where I am hit with a wave of DIY ideas.

I decided to go with a blue, silver, and grey theme for my work space to go with my grey and white chevron border.  I checked out the picture frames at the dollar store since I have absolutely no photos up, and grabbed a few silver ones.

I walked past the office supply section and found packaged blue glitter paper staring at me.  One of the frames in my hand was a little bigger than your average 4 x 6 photo paper, and from there on out I knew exactly what I was going to do.  I grabbed a 3 pack of dry erase markers and checked out.

When I got back to work, my project obviously could not wait.  It took me under 5 minutes to make this fab Dry Erase Board, and the best part is that I spent $3 total.



My 3 magnetic dry erase markers are looking all cute stuck to my desk drawers, and the packaged blue glitter paper ended up being a pack of three, so who knows what I'll think of next :)
4 comments on "DIY Desktop Dry Erase Board"
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The common understanding till some time ago was that higher the processor speed better will be the performance. Not so any longer.Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan Timmons Said:
    It is a must try thing! I should try out DIY Desktop Dry Erase Board soon for me. By the way, the idea is impressive. Love this. Thanks and carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. gebrannte cashewkerne

    ReplyDelete