Top Social

Half Moon Nails for a Holiday Vacation

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


So you're leaving for vacation 5 days before Christmas. Between last minute Christmas shopping for the fam as well as resort attire for yourself, you're thinking about what color to get your nails done. Obvi. Something that'll compliment your tan, definitely not Christmas Red, nor a summery coral.... since it's December.

After 4 long, but not long enough, days in Mexico, I share with you my choice of holiday vacation nails. I decided to go with a "half moon" gel manicure. I chose a pearl white since white polish goes hand-in-hand with my tan, and a subtle gold glitter.

3 comments on "Half Moon Nails for a Holiday Vacation"
  1. As much as vacation rental owners wish that were true, these days just listing your property and then sitting back and waiting isn’t enough. vacation investment property

    ReplyDelete