Top Social

Metallic Mason Jars

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

...3 weeks later and my cubicle makeover is still in the making. Slowly, but definitely coming along. Since this little renovation involves a ton of Pinterest inspiration, printables, online ordering, photo process of elimination, glossy paper, and a significant amount of silver metallic spray paint, I've decided to share my favorite addition to my desk with you.I'm a little ridiculous feeling the need for a bouquet of silk flowers on my desk, but when you tell me to make myself at home I'll take my shoes off too.


*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.*

Collecting dust in my garage is a God-knows-how-old box filled with various sized mason jars.  I grabbed the largest one as well as the smallest and spray painted them metallic silver to go with my silver, grey, and teal color scheme as shown in my DIY Desktop Dry Erase Board tutorial. I found a 50% off teal bouquet of silk flowers on sale for $4.99 at Hobby Lobby for my large mason jar, and stocked up on some old school metallic Gelly Roll pens to store in my small mason jar.

You can purchase the same 5 pack of Gelly Roll pens on eBay for $6.96 here.

This craft is beyond easy and will jazz up any space, anywhere, at anytime.  Metallic gold also looks amazing on any mason jar! Whether you throw some real flowers inside, trinkets, makeup brushes, or just tie a bow around, The options are limitless and a great idea as a gift.

Mason Jars // various sizes + colors



8 comments on "Metallic Mason Jars"
  1. Anyone looking for the best tricycle for their kids will appreciate the upgraded design of Costzon trike. It boasts a four in one multifunctional design. Best Baby Trike For Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information,kangertech subox is very helpful my friend.I wish you'll have more helpful products in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this metallic jars but they are very costly. Our editors at StreaMaestro curate the most up-to-date industry news and information, ensuring that all of our readers have access to the most relevant information

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this article to be exceptionally beneficial. It has provided me with valuable insights and practical guidance that I can apply to my own life. I appreciate the author's efforts in delivering such helpful content, as it has proven to be a valuable resource for me. Thank you for sharing this informative article!
    Sooth the Itch & Dry Skin: Eczema Clinical Trials Currently Enrolling




    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider this article to be remarkably advantageous. It has imparted me with invaluable perspectives and pragmatic directions that I can implement in my personal life. I commend the author for their endeavors in presenting such beneficial content, as it has become a precious asset for me. I extend gratitude for sharing this enlightening article!
    Hives Or Postpartum Rash

    Ways To Get Rid Of Postpartum Hives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thanks for this wonderful blog keep share more interesting content and any one want legal support for you kindly visit our site thanks.
    ley de divorcio en virginia

    ReplyDelete