Top Social

Desk Glam: DIY Polaroid Photos

Friday, January 9, 2015

For the 4th time - my cubicle makeover is almost complete. I've been procrastinating for six months trying to choose which photos I want to print and display at work, so hopefully you made the cut :).

If you love what I did to achieve the Polaroid look, then I'm excited to share how I did it.

I was originally searching Pinterest high and low to find a way to print square photos and I found something even better - a step by step post on DIY Instagram Polaroids that you can print at home for free here:





The post provides you with a free Polaroid template to save to your computer. Since I don't have Adobe Photoshop, my favorite part about the post is that this chick gives you a link to use Pixlr, which is a free online photo editor set up just like Adobe.

The directions tell you how to grab your photos directly from your Instagram, but if you want to upload your own from your computer like me, just click Layer > Open Image As Layer > Edit > Free Transform, choose the size you want, then follow the rest of her steps. She is super helpful and even includes a video showing you how its done.



I cut out all of my Polaroids and hung them with clothing pins to blue glittered tulle. The roll of tulle can be found at any craft store.

Overall, this was super easy but a little time consuming for perfectionists. Nothing we're not used to though, right?

For my other desk glam tutorials:

      


Happy Printing :-)
12 comments on "Desk Glam: DIY Polaroid Photos"
  1. where didyou get the chevron paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where didyou get the chevron paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon! You can find a ton here: http://amzn.to/1RCaTj5

      Delete
    2. Does it stick to like a cloth cubical wall? Looks like yours is cloth right?

      Delete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. jual smart table

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. caravan sports gravity chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the off chance that you pick a corner desk, at that point it ought to have adequate width. FREEZER REPAIR AND SERVICE IN SANTA BARBARA, CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Aegean College

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you know what you want, you can visit local furniture stores and see if they have it in stock. If not, they will order it for you with the options you've chosen. Or you can purchase these beds from an on line retailer. Most offer free shipping, and depending on where they ship from, you may save sales tax toddler bunk bed with slide

    ReplyDelete
  8. On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Satta king 786

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read everything carefull and let me know what you think of Double click for mouse test.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete