Top Social

Plaid, Fur, & My MAC Snob Dupe

Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm loving how I can throw together my old plaid flannels that are now back in style with my many faux fur vests - the combo looks so cute together.

To complete the look, I'm rocking MAC Snob lipstick with MAC Chestnut lip liner. Just kidding, it's a drug store dupe! Ready to find out my combo?


Lipstick
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout, $7.99, here
Dupe for: MAC Satin Lipstick in Snob, $16

Lip liner
NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso, $3.49, Ulta
Dupe for: MAC Lip Pencil in Chestnut, $16


I've said it twice and I'll say it again - I dig pink lipsticks, but my natural lip color / olive skin tone does not pair well with any type of light pink or satin finish.  MAC Snob is a best seller, and it kills me that I could never pull it off! But thank god for lip liner.

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso, or MAC Lip Pencil in Chestnut if you're willing to splurge, is the perfect brown lip liner that darkens up any lipstick that looks to light on your lips when its worn alone.


If you love Espresso, check out my other pairing here:  Mac Siss + NYX Espresso
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment