Top Social

Quick Tan by Body Drench

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Everyone has those days when they feel sickly pale.. The types of days where your favorite bronzer can't even do the job, but if it does, that quickly fades an hour later. Obsessed with indoor tanning all my life, I finally gave it a break after a friend told me to try Quick Tan by Body Drench.


I always had horrible experiences with self tanners. The lotions gross me out, they don't get along with my dry skin, and they smell like ass. BUT Quick Tan has made me believe otherwise.

*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.*



Quick Tan is a light self tanning spray that gives the most natural looking tint I have ever seen, and every person I've recommended this product to has said the same. I love this stuff because your tan develops within 3-5 hours after spraying, which guarantees a gradual bronzed color instead of an instant orange.

AND, the best part is that it smells like cocoa :-)



Directions:  For best results, use on clean, exfoliated skin. Shake well before use. Spray evenly over body holding 10" away. Wash hands after application. Let skin dry before putting on clothes. Use daily for a deeper tan, and then 1-2 times a week to maintain.



Dasss it! No filter above, all truth. I'll layer this on top of my make up before I go out, and I'll achieve that bronzed glow that never fades throughout the day.


Might I add that you can get it on Amazon for under $15 here? Happy bronzing!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment