Top Social

#TBT Presents: Hot Tools & LA Looks Hair Gel

Thursday, January 8, 2015


Throwback Thursday to these 2 bad boys... bet you forgot about them. 90s betches only.

Mom, can you put my hair up for me please? Slick back with NO BUMPS... there better not be one bump. Throw some L.A. Looks Hair Gel on that ish - I don't want any movement whatsoever.  And when you're done, I'm going to glob a handful and scrunch my ponytail with it. Super curly, and super stiff.

What were flat irons before they were Chi?  Before they were thin and ceramic?  Before you could curl your entire head with the same object that will flatten the shit out even the frizziest of hairs. There was absolutely nothing like a crisp weave with Hot Tools Barrel Hair Straighteners. 1 level temperature only.

And if you were ridiculous, yet bold like myself, then you somehow found a way to half scrunch, half straighten. Using both products.

Thank god that era is over.

xx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment