Top Social

#TBT Presents: Juicy Tubes & Sweet Talk Lip Gloss

Thursday, January 29, 2015


Throwback Thursday to circa 2004 when your lip gloss wasn't shit unless it was Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk or Lancome Juicy Tubes.

I remember strutting into Victoria's Secret just to get their 2 for $10 Sweet Talk "Mouth Watering Lip Gloss". I had every color but I remember purple was my fav. Also, they were sticky AF - why? You could find that shit smeared all over the bottom of your white & rainbow Canal Street Louis Vuitton purse.

Don't even get me started with Lancome's Juicy Tubes - they still exist, and haunt me. Santa actually gave me a variety pack for Christmas a couple of years ago and they're currently collecting dust in my reject makeup bag. You can't deny squeezing them on your lips after applying a fresh coat of concealer. Jersey Shore lips for the win.


Want more laughs? See my past betchy #TBTs here:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment