Friday, February 20, 2015

Pandora's Hidden Gem: Dainty Rings


Call me deprived, but who knew Pandora Jewelry has the most beautiful line of chic minimalist rings? Not to mention - at a SAY WUT price.... Ready?

*side note* ignore my completely overdue to be fixed gel manicure, I swear they looked fabulous last week:  Almond Shaped French Mani




top right photo // from left to right:
IntertwinedNo.190602, $30
Forever LoveNo.190837, $35
Eternal CloudsNo.190615, $25


I've never been a ring kinda gal, but now I can officially say that I'm obsessed with this set I put together! There are so many different ways that they can be worn and that's why I dig Pandora rings the most. Plus, they look like baby David Yurmans, so go ahead and fool the world.

If you browse http://www.pandora.net/en-us, you can pick out the rings you love and virtually see what they look like all together or stacked. Clutch.

Unsure about your size?! I got ya covered - check out my previous post on how to determine your ring size here.

Thank you to my awesome parents & my BFF Becky who made half of it happen :-)



*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.*

2 comments: