Top Social

Target Dollar Spot Haul - Office Chic

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Happy Tuesday! Since My Office Cubicle Makeover post got a lot of love, I thought I'd share some of my findings last night from last night.

I always hear that there are hidden gems in the dollar section of Target where you first walk in, but the past two times I browsed, it was a hot Valentine's Day MESS. This time was different - Target had the cutest, tres chic office accessories. Although I had to refrain from buying them out, I couldn't resist the above cuties.

I purchased those awesome studded push pins. They even had the cutest wooden ones as well as gold and silver. I obvi couldn't resist the diva ones - they all come in a petite test tube holder.

I bought two packages of colored file folders. 2 folders come in each pack, and for only $1, that is a steal. Target also had plastic accordion organizers with over 10 dividers inside. They come in two sizes and the cutest pastel patterns.... Again, $1.

I'm 23 years old and still a huge fan of writing in pencil, so I couldn't say no to the pack of 4. Target also had pens with the same pattern with gold accents - for once I had wished I didn't go with silver instead of gold for my desk makeover.



Lastly, for only $3 stuck in the dollar section, Target had rolls of adhesive wallpaper in various colors and patterns, almost IDENTICAL to the same wallpaper I used around my cubicle. For 1/4 of the price I paid! BUT- you can grab them in various patterns off Amazon. If you haven't seen it yet, see it here.

*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.*
12 comments on "Target Dollar Spot Haul - Office Chic"
  1. QUERO COMPRAR ADESIVOS PARA MINHA LOJA
    TRABALHO COM PAPEL DE PAREDE
    OS FORNECEDORES ESTÃO COBRANDO CARO FICA DIFICIL UPARA VENDER
    VC TEM ENDEREÇO ? CELIA DUTRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUERO COMPRAR ADESIVOS PARA MINHA LOJA
    TRABALHO COM PAPEL DE PAREDE
    OS FORNECEDORES ESTÃO COBRANDO CARO FICA DIFICIL UPARA VENDER
    VC TEM ENDEREÇO ? CELIA DUTRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that i have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    used cubicles miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that i have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. plastic surgery clinic in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. After you pick the room in your home that will be your office, you at that point need to consider outfitting it. painter in PA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun desk accessories for the home office. Many thanks!
    homeofficeexecutive.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. By applying the metropolitan arranging model to office space design, the ideal office format ought to have both private and public gathering spaces, private office and more open ones (desk areas), and different paths to take into account simple traffic stream, for example, lobbies and halls. Office interior fit-out companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fundamentally made out of metal and the casing is covered with fabric. Floor-to-roof segments might be revised, moved from one area to the next or totally eliminated with no issue. visit Doors22

    ReplyDelete