Top Social

My Sanctuary of a Bedroom

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I wish I had a before picture of my heinous turquoise & lime green tropical bedroom I've had since i was 13 because it would blow every Transformation Tuesday out of the water. Or should I say ocean? I had a mural of the beach on my back wall for fux sake...

So here's my 23 year old chic bedroom palace (finally). My vanity is to the left and still in the making, so stay tuned! The floating shelves are SO awesome and were only $14.99 each from IKEA. They're 43" x 10", come in 6 fabulous colors, and the picture doesn't do them justice. So big that I didn't know what to put on them!

And how awesome is my accent wall? Find out how I did it here.



I paid less than $30 for all 3 of these throw pillows, and I share that secret in my post here. You can also find where I purchased my faux fur throw blanket and white bedding as well!


See more home decorating posts here!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment