Top Social

#TBT Presents: Feather Jewelry

Thursday, March 5, 2015

#TBT to obnoxiously colored artificial feathers once called "jewelry"...

Feathered earrings & accessories in 2011 were like today's Alex & Ani bangle fad - well that was fast.

Not really sure why these things hanging from our body parts were such a must-have, but I'm glad that's over. I needed them in every color... Now, I wouldn't be caught dead with them on. I remember losing a feather earring at a bar and begging the bouncer to find it after closing. The fact that I actually accepted the earring back after soaking in bar-floor-beer-dirt all night is disturbing, so my collection above will now be entering RJH - Ratchet Jewelry Heaven.

Who am I kidding, 5 years from now they'll probably be back on the runway. But until then, they're Hillary Duff so-yesterday.

Bye
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment