Top Social

OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Friday, April 24, 2015

After giving my nails a breather from my 6 month consecutive gel manicure binge, I was missing my long, almond shape naturals a little too much. I decided to try acrylic tips for the first time since high school.... I know, so 2007 of me. An hour and 45 minutes later of beauty & pain, I remembered why I stopped getting tips to begin with. Ouch. BUT, this fabulous new color by OPI made it 100% worth it. P.S. - how cute are my Pandora rings?!

I've been looking for the most perfect mauve for too long, until last night - search adjourned. This gorgeous color is called Don't Bossa Nova Me Around from OPI's Brazil Collection.




Love the way this solid color looks with my short almond nails - although they're a little too claw-ish for my liking right now. Very Kylie-esque.


You can grab OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around online here.
1 comment on "OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around"