Top Social

LUSH » Mask of Magnaminty Review

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I told myself I'd never get addicted to LUSH Cosmetics until I made my first visit two weeks ago. Since then, I've been back to the store for more on 3 different occasions, $110 later... And the obsession will continue until further notice.

I now do more research on LUSH products than I ever studied for any of my college finals. After sampling and becoming a proud owner of a solid set of popular products, I decided LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty is a perfect first product review for those who are newbie Lushies... such as myself.





Mask of Magnaminty description from LUSHusa.com: "China clay and fresh peppermint reach deep down to pull the debris from your pores, giving you that delightful tingly-clean sensation. We add loads of aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe. Our inventors created Mask of Magnaminty to be the ‘ultimate face mask’, intense but not harsh or abrasive on the skin. We recommend using Mask of Magnaminty weekly to keep the skin in good condition."

The new "Self-preserving" Formula: "This formula has been expertly rebalanced, so there’s no need for us to add any synthetic preservatives – it’s completely self-preserving!"



Ingredients
Bentone Gel
Kaolin
Honey
Talc
Ground Aduki Beans
Glycerine
Evening Primrose Seeds
Peppermint Oil
African Marigold Oil
Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute
Limonene
Fragrance
Chlorophyllin



Since the directions call for applying to a clean face, I want to start by saying I used LUSH Aqua Marina Face and Body Cleanser, then applied Mask of Magnaminty in a circular motion. I'm not a fan of any type of exfoliation on my face, but the feeling of fresh ingredients such as ground aduki beans made me feel otherwise. Plus, nothing gives you that clean feeling like peppermint does.

The best part about Mask of Magnaminty is 1) it smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream, and 2) that you only have to leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Trust me, before the LUSH addiction began ain't nobody had time for face masks. When you're ready, rinse off with warm water while massaging the mask into your skin at the same time. AMAZING.

Don't forget to moisturize afterward - I used LUSH Cosmetic Lad Facial Moisturizer.

PSA: I seriously wish I was lying about how my ahhhhmazing my face felt after using these three products in sequence. I've been doing this before bed once a week and I go to sleep feeling like my skin has layers of silk on top! Just look how happy it makes me:





BTW, Mask of Magnaminty isn't just for your face, you can use it anywhere!



The LUSH obsession is real.
View my other LUSH Cosmetics reviews here!
17 comments on "LUSH » Mask of Magnaminty Review"
  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! dust mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. anti pollution mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    coconut oil for hair in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    ffp2 mask suppliers china

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post face masks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. buy real likes on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Sanitizer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Understudies took on natural medicine schools will acquire a general comprehension of how home grown medicine is encouraged for flavors, treatment as well as therapeutic purposes
    Kratom Capsules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. ਇੰਡੀਆ-ਬਿਜ਼ਨਸ-ਵੀਜ਼ਾ

    ReplyDelete
  10. A decent blog dependably concocts new and energizing data and keeping in mind that understanding I have feel that this blog is truly have each one of those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Infinix Hot 9 Price

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like and appreciate your post. Thanks Again. Much obliged.
    https://faceshieldsingapores-site.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a magnificent post. مسلسلات رمضان 2022

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really appreciate you sharing this post. Really thank you! Want more. get face mask holder

    ReplyDelete
  14. I value the article. Really thank you! Much obliged. mask holder near me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really enjoyed this article post. Much thanks again. Great. cheap mask bracketc

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one awesome blog. Really looking forward to read more. Really Great. best mask holder online

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven’t any words to appreciate this post.....Really I am impressed by this post....the person who create this post was a great human..thanks for sharing this with us.
    Visit: Content Marketing Software Platform

    ReplyDelete