Friday, May 15, 2015

My Vanity's Louis Ghost Chair Dupe


I'm saddened to admit that my bedroom makeover is still under construction (all i need is my vanity's mirror, I swear!) so I decided to show you one of the most fabulous pieces of my Coming Soon vanity.

If you're a makeup junkie like myself, I'm sure you've had a vivid picture in your head of what the vanity of your dreams would look like - even if it's just something you came across on Pinterest. Understandable that I won't settle for anything less than my daydream, right?

While researching ideas to paint the most perfect picture in my head, I noticed many beauty bloggers talking about their desk/vanity's Louis Ghost Chair - a translucent polycarbonate chair that aids in perceiving minimal space to appear much larger and allows natural light to shine through for when its time to apply makeup. Fabulous, but the only disclaimer is that the Louis Ghost Chair retails anywhere from $300-$450. Lol nah.



Don't get me wrong, there are tons of deals and replicas floating around the web - but still, who wants to spend $150 on a translucent chair? Leave it up to The Beetique to tell you that you can beat the system, as did I. Amazon has Louis Ghost Chair dupes ALL over... prices ranging from $70-$110 a pop.



Different styles, too! I decided to get my ghost chair (without arms) from Amazon for only $85 here. I dress it up with a Faux Fur Sheepskin Rug from TJ Maxx, $14.99, making my almost-there-vanity-makeover a little bit more okay for be a 4 month long project. Lol.

Be sure to check out my sanctuary of a bedroom here, and more home decorating posts here!



Like this post? Feel free to pin the Pinterest-friendly photo below, and don't forget to follow me!



*The Beetique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.*

2 comments:

  1. This is so perfect! I love it :) I recently moved to a flat and I am embarrassed to say it's been 5 months now and I still haven't brought things/decorated the place. Your post made me really want to do it! ^-^ I am loving your blog (I am a new follower!) :) keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rome wasn't built overnight! It's been 4 months for me as well and I'm no where near finished. One thing at a time! :) thanks so much for your kind words!! <3

      Delete