Top Social

Ombre French Manicure // Gradual Nails

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Thought I'd share my most recent [and interesting] manicure with you!

A few weeks ago I got my first full set of acrylic nails since probably prom in 2010. I went with almond shape // short stiletto nails with a mauve, Kylie-esque, look using OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around from their Brazil Collection. The length was a little too long for my own comfort, but I got used to it. As soon as I got used to it, they grew longer and longer - and next thing I know, I'm WAY overdue for my next fill.

This time around, I wanted something a little more natural and not so much on the flat polish side. I had them filed them down to a much shorter length and thinned the acrylic, giving me a much more MNBB (My Nails But Better) look.

To top it off, my nail tech used white to airbrush the tips of my nails, then used a baby pink to airbrush my cuticles. The airbrushing technique made the most perfect gradual ombre effect.




Voila! The perfect variation of a traditional french manicure. Shout out to ProfessioNail Manalapan for the quick fix + hook up :)




If you love the french manicure alternative, you'll love these too:

   

5 comments on "Ombre French Manicure // Gradual Nails"
  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can quite prompt unattractive staining, fragility and dryness - the last things you need. Gloves, luckily, can secure your nails against those potential dissatisfactions. best nail salon in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... UFC 252 hd coverage

    ReplyDelete