Full size or travel size?! Objects in Photo Are Larger Than They Appear.
First things first.... long time no post! I've had a busy (yet amazing) past two weeks. I made my very first visit back to college since graduation, ran around like a psycho picking out gifts for my boyfriend's birthday, and touched down in San Juan, Puerto Rico for a quick vacation. Casual.
I departed JFK Airport Friday and returned super late last night. This extended weekend getaway was nothing short of perfect (review coming soon!). I finally mastered the ideal toiletry selection for travel and want to show you what's inside.
1. Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray - The OG of all dry shampoos. If you've read my 10 Commandments of Happy Hair, you know I refuse to wash my hair everyday. Needless to say, I've tried Pantene and Herbal Essence's lines of dry shampoo and decided that straight up baby powder is the only thing that won't actually make my hair worse.... Until a friend told me about Pssssst!. The brand has been around forever, original packaging, now being sold in many different scents. And nothing is more annoying than having to wash the salt and sand out of your hair twice a day on vacation.
2. Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner - I pretty much have tried every product Organix has ever come out with - from oils and hair masks, to body washes and lotions. Shampoos & Conditioners are a given. They're all sulfate-free and smell AMAZING. If you didn't know that Argan Oil is basically liquid gold, read about it here. Ogx's Argan Oil of Morocco line is best selling, and the teeny travel bottles are too cute.
3. Satin Care Passionita Fruit Shave Gel - For those who aren't too cool for shaving cream, this stuff is a yummy change from traditional Skintimate, and I found that Satin Care was a larger alternative. I could go through the travel size Skintimate Shave Gel in two days!
4. Caress Daily Silk Body Wash - This creamy wash makes an amazing lather and the smell is to die for. With such sensitive skin being exposed to strong rays, I was a little nervous... then shocked at how soft my skin was.
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - I suffered from eczema and sporadic rashes for a majority of my childhood, so I will always have a soft spot for Cetaphil. Many traditional face washes contain "bursting beads" (which are plastic, BTW) and target dirt build up, zits, and oil. For someone who has to worry about redness and dry spot breakouts versus acne breakouts, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is as mild, yet refreshing, as it gets.
6. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer - With SPF 35, there is nothing like not having to worry about your face being drowned in the same sunscreen that's covering the rest of your body.
7. Dove Advanced Care Deodorant - 48 hour anti-antiperspirant in "Cool Essentials".... Duh.
8. Visine Maximum Redness Relief - When there isn't Visine around, we're always looking for it. We never buy it because we never think we'd need it. Whether you have allergies, sensitive eyes, contacts, or just two eyes in general, you'd be surprised at how often my drops came in handy during a four day stay.
Not Pictured: Some other cool ish.
All of these cute travel size products were purchased from Harmon Discount. The best place on earth. Read my post on 11 Reasons Why Harmon Discount is the Shit... They have every product imaginable in airplane carry-on friendly sizes.
Have a great day & happy Cinco De Mayo! :-*