Thursday, July 16, 2015

#TBT Presents: Blow Up Chairs + Spice Girls Lollies


~LiMiTeD tOo Gr0uPiEs OnLy~

These chairs... Why? The most obnoxious thing I've ever seen in my life. And how hard did you have to beg your mom to buy them for you? I'm almost positive you could only find these hefty inflatable things at Limited Too, which is apparently now Justice, located with all the other junk near the line for the cash register. A.K.A. Fantasy Ball Lollipops - Spice Girls edition.


"Why on earth do you need another Spice Girl Lollipop?! There are only 5 Spice Girls and you've had them all".  No, mom, clearly there are 24 stickers to collect. Keep 'em coming.

I can't even front - I recently tried to order some real #TBT Spice Girl lollies for sh*ts & gigs, but no such luck. Now I know why my parents always told me not to be so quick when throwing out my old toys. I would've cried happiness if I came across these babies.

More 90's nostalgia here. Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, I found one of my old bags of lollipops when I was moving out of my parent's house. Lollipop was still inside. Ate it. Wasn't as good as I remember. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it's the memories + laughs that count ;) xx

      Delete