Top Social

Now Trending :: Lace Up Heels

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

How perfect are these modestly bold lace ups?! Get tied up the rest of the summer season into fall with this smokin' trend taking over your favorite retail emporiums - one foot at a time.

Ever since block heels have made it's way back, I've been out of the stiletto game for awhile. Now that it's summer, AKA wedge season, do you blame me for putting the stiletto obsession on hold?! I could practically run in chunky heels and wedges!

When I came across these babies in wedge-form at Macy's, I knew I had to have them. They're the Carter Lace Up Ghillie Wedge Sandals by American Rag - love the style? Ooo believe me, me too girl :: see similar American Rag lace up/strappy wedges here here and here.

1 comment on "Now Trending :: Lace Up Heels"