Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My First [white] DSLR :: Canon EOS Rebel SL1


The month of November is officially now on deck, a.k.a almost 1 FULL YEAR OF BLOGGING, so I decided that it's time to make a new investment. Call me waaaay overdue, because yes I'm soooo overdue, but I'm so excited to announce that I finally made the white Canon EOS Rebel SL1 mine.

So what does this mean? No more ratchet iPhone pix, finding my niche, teaching myself how to utilize Photoshop, lots of research on new lenses, and having tons + tons of questions. Got any tips or tricks? Send them my way!

The new Canon EOS Rebel SL1 is considered the smallest and lightest digital SLR camera in the world - perfect for a DSLR newbie with tiny hands like myself. Here's what the kit included:
  • EOS Rebel SL1 Body in white
  • EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens in white
  • Battery Pack + Charger
  • Wide Neck Strap in grey/white
  • USB Cable
  • EOS Digital Solution Disk & Software Instruction Manual CD
  • Camera Instruction Manual
  • Lens Instruction Manual

Naturally, I stayed in all weekend to play (thank you Hurricane Joaquin). But due to the sh*tty weather, here's a few snaps I took inside the house. For the record, this is the first time I've ever held a DSLR in my own two hands/taken any pictures with one. I'm no DSLR pro but I'm definitely impressed!

Let me know what you think :)













3 comments:

  1. Your camera looks amazing!! The white design is so cool. I currently have a Nikon D3200 but I'm looking into buying an upgrade XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I've been a fan of Canon all my life, so it was only right that I chose a Canon for my first DSLR. Definitely check them out! xo

      Delete
  2. If you are planning for purchasing a camera then this article is best for you. We are suggesting the best vlogging cameras 2017 here: https://consumertrust365.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-10-best-vlogging-cameras-2017-review.html

    ReplyDelete