Friday, March 27, 2015

Room Decor :: Saving Space Vertically


I absolutely hate wall clutter, but hate blank walls. I am also a hoarder of all-things-pretty like handmade gifts, sentimental cards/souvenirs, brand name shopping bags, boxes, etc. Which totally contradicts the fact that I don't like too much on my walls. Until I discovered this 7 shelf unit exists from....... Yup, you guessed it.

IKEAAAAAAA. I know I know - I've repeatedly wrote about the decor renovation my bedroom is currently undergoing, but the process is too exciting to get straight to the point and show you the final results all in one post.

You've seen my wall stencil project, a Shoe-icide Display, organizing with acrylic jewelry holders, and how to avoid splurging on gorgeous throw pillows. Now, I present to you the best shelf unit on earth.


You can get the LACK Wall Shelf Unit for only $50, and guess what? I put it together all by myself. All the tools are included, and is hung just by the tippy top (with the help of my brother-in-law). The measurements are 11 3/4" x 74 3/4" and perfect if you're working with minimum space. It comes in black, red, or white, and can also be hung horizontally with the shelves pointing to the ceiling.

Yassss. Now I have a home for my Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume AND it's original box (with nothing in it....). Someone please explain my irrational fear of throwing fabulous garbage away.


See it online here: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60282186/#/60282186


PS - I made that black and white kiss canvas myself! You can too :-)


See more home decorating posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment